The joining instruction for the upcoming 2/15 Bivouac has been updated. The latest joining instruction was emailed to all nominated cadets, and is now up to date on the website as well.
The Joining Instruction can be downloaded by clicking the activity name on the right side of this page.
Any questions can be directed to the Planning Coordinator, LAC(AAFC) Marshall.
Tomorrow (Thursday 03 Sep) we will be having our First Biv. Preparation Night!
Please ensure that you:
- Bring all the equipment and uniform items listed in the JI (available for download to the right) so that they can be checked tomorrow. Note: Recruits are not expected to have everything, just bring what you currently have.
- Make your Section Commander aware of any Medical and/or Dietary requirements
- Start planning/discussing tenting arrangements, ie. who you will be sharing a tent with if you plan on doing so
On the night you will be made known of your sections and the Biv. appointments.
There are a number of upcoming SQN Activities for the remainder of Term 3.
- Training Weekend 2/15 (28965), 22-23 Aug
- FTE Range Day 3/15 (28951), 23 Aug
- ADFA Open Day Canberra Weekend (28957), 29-30 Aug
- Bivouac 2/15 (28952), 11-13 Sep
Places are limited and cut-off days soon, so get your nominations in now!
Further information can be found in the respective Joining Instructions (JI's), available for download to the right or in the i305 download centre.
A reminder that all cadets from Course 22 are to wear DPU's on Thursday Night (6/08/2015) for their Mini-Biv!
All other cadets will wear SS/LS SD's.
We are pleased to announce the 15th Anniversary Dining-in Night. For more information, please like us on Facebook.