Welcome to i305 - the 305 Squadron Website
Have you heard? We've moved!
Want to know more?
|305 Squadron is now recruiting for 2015!|
What is the Australian Air Force Cadets (AAFC)?
The Australian Air Force Cadets (AAFC) is a youth oriented organisation that is administered and actively supported by the Royal Australian Air Force. The AAFC will teach you valuable life skills and will help you develop qualities including leadership, self reliance, confidence, teamwork and communication.
Some activities undertaken by the AAFC include flying, fieldcraft, adventure training, firearms safety training, drill and ceremonial, service knowledge, aeromodelling, navigation and gliding.
Am I eligible to join?
To join the Australian Air Force Cadets, you must satisfy the following conditions:
- Have attained the age of 13 years at time of enrolment, but not yet turned 18;
- Have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enrol;
- Are residing in Australia full time;
- Are not a member of either the Australian Navy Cadets (ANC), Australian Army Cadets (AAC) or the Australian Defence Force (permanent or reserve);
- Are willing to make a commitment to regularly attend Squadron parades and activities.
Then you are eligible to join!
So what now?
305 Squadron holds a recruit information evening for any interested recruits and their parents at the beginning of each recruiting season. These sessions are valuable for both the recruits and their parents in seeing what the AAFC is like, and whether it is for you.
|The next recruit information evening will be held on|
Thursday, 12 Feb 2015
As of January 2015, 305 Squadron is now based at The Dee Why Multi User Depot (MUD), 40 South Creek Rd Dee Why